Last week was a big one for Google AdWords news. Not only did they eliminate ads on the right-hand column of search results (you can read more about that here), they also introduced Accelerated Mobile Pages or AMPs with the purpose of creating a “better, faster mobile internet.” And our favorite feature last week was when they added a video campaign editing feature to the AdWords Editor which works great and has saved us a ton of time when editing & optimizing videos campaigns. You can check out a quick how-to video here: https://www.youtube.com/
Here are some other great articles we found:
Fixing 404 Error Pages with Google Analytics – from Search Engine Watch: http://bit.ly/1ONi1XX
Google’s AMP Project Gets Google Analytics Support – from MarketingLand:
Why your Facebook Ad Measurement is Messed Up – from Search Engine Watch: http://bit.ly/1T6IS93
DemandQuest Digital Marketing Classes Minneapolis – Spring 2016,
- Google AdWords Certification Series – Get Google Certified in AdWords (& learn more about how no right-hand ads will affect your campaigns)
- Google Analytics Certification Series – Get Google Certified in Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization – Learn how to optimize your site organically
- Social Media Advertising – Create awesome Social Media Advertising campaigns
- Digital Advertising Fundamentals – Need the basics of online advertising & analytics? This is the series for you!
- Digital Marketing Certificate – Learn AdWords, Analytics, SEO, Social Media, and Digital Marketing Strategy
As always, feel free to drop me an email (ted at demandquest.com) and let me know if you have any questions about the new Google AdWords features.